• 1. A cat likes to eat fresh fish but it will not go into the water.
• 2. A donkey that carries me is worth more than a horse that kicks me.
• 3. A man fails seven times and rises eight times.
• 4. A tiger wearing a bell will starve.
• 5. Do not start if afraid, once begun do not be afraid.
• 6. Don’t look for bad things in the good that you do.
• 7. Don’t undo your bootlaces until you have seen the river.
• 8. Each country’s customs are different, just as each meadow’s grass is different.
• 9. Even foul water will put out a fire.
(From the Internet)